How to connect with me
If you choose that video is the preferred method of connecting with me, please read below.
1. Zoom is a computer program that can be used to meet other people online
2. Zoom is free to download and use on your computer, IPad/Tablet, or mobile phone
3. You need an internet connection to use Zoom on whichever device you choose to use
4. If using Zoom on computer/tablet, you can see and hear other people and read shared documents as your screen is large
5. You can test Zoom anytime on your computer or mobile phone by typing in the
following address: https://zoom.us/test, or by pressing ‘Ctrl + Click’ to follow the
Follow these instructions to get yourself set up:
1. Download and test the free Zoom App here.
2. You will receive the session link in your email. All you have to do is click on the link and it will redirect you to our session.
3. The session link will open 5 MINUTES before the scheduled session time.
4. You may be asked to enter your meeting password. You will find it in the email too.
5. Your Zoom microphone and video settings appear in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen for computers. Top right corner for phones and iPads. Please click to unmute the microphone and enable the camera. This means we can see and hear each other.
6. If you don’t want to show your background you can choose a virtual or blurry background from the options.
1. Find a quiet place to talk, free from distractions. You still want confidentiality and a dedicated time and space to meet, so trying to chase after a toddler or connecting in a public space aren’t going to work. Consider using headphones to improve both confidentiality and sound quality
2. Hi Speed Internet connection on a computer.
3. Alternative Plan in Case of Technical Difficulties- Even the most reliable internet service may fail occasionally, and it’s never convenient when it does. I'll discuss the alternative plan ahead of time with you so you’re not left stranded.
stay in touch
I offer after-hours weekday and Saturday morning counselling and mentoring sessions via video, telephone and/or email. Sessions are confidential and private for local, regional, and overseas clients.
Contact me to book a session or to discuss your circumstances.
Initial 20 minute consultation is free so we can determine whether we can work together or a referral is appropriate.